Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dark clouds ahead

Day 1113 - It's Thursday, the end of my working week and I have to admit I like that. Gone are the days when I was full of enthusiasm about my work; I guess it's a combination of changes there that made it a boring place for me and all the excitement of my store. With every passing day I find it harder to keep going. It's sad since I use to like my job, but it all change; ever so slowly so at first I didn't even noticed that until yesterday when it all just blew in my face. Now I have to think what to do next. I am not worried, everything is for the better, but I am disappointed and sad that something that started so nicely is becoming something very different. The next few days will be interesting. But you know me, I like the unknown and I am OK being in that place. I don't try to speculate, nor to change the course of things. I am ready to whatever is coming my way. I can see the benefits of both options and so I am not attached to the outcome. and tomorrow, like every Friday is store day. I love Fridays for that.
 
I am thankful to be here today, despite the obscure future ahead.I am thankful for a day full of good things, full of promise. I am thankful I learned to live in the shadow of the unknown and flourish. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, like every day.  

No comments: