Monday, February 17, 2014

A heart full of thanks

Day 1124 - A nasty fight with my partner on the night of my birthday. How sad. How befitting. An important reminder to the boundaries we have to set and the things we agree and don't agree to accept. A night of quite meditation and time for self. I like that. I sure needed that. I don't feel like writing tonight. But I am thankful, like every night for being here on this wonderful planet one more day; for having the privilege of seeing this day coming to its end and retiring for the night with a strong belief I'll be here tomorrow to greet the day. I am thankful for food I have, for shelter and warmth; for all the love in my life. I am so thankful I am here tonight and having the faculties to be thankful for all that. I sure don't take any of that for granted.  

No comments: