Friday, February 7, 2014

My mom

day 1114 - After work I drove back home, did some shopping on the way, as usual; but unlike every other day, I drove to the big city to visit my dad and pick up my mom. It's her birthday tomorrow and I didn't want her to be alone tonight; it's hard enough as it is being away from home for so long. we went to a restaurant with my daughter as well and then we drove back to my house. it is again past midnight and I am so tired, I fall asleep as I type. So I think I am going to treat myself to a goodnight sleep right now and write more tomorrow.
 
I am thankful I could do something special for my mom. She never asks for anything, so I am thankful I could do something for her, to make her a little happy. I am thankful she came here so we could spend few hours together. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, I just fell asleep once again.

No comments: