Sunday, February 9, 2014

The journey

Day 1116 - slowly, day by day our little store is picking up. There are ups and downs, of course, but in general we see a good trend. More people hear about us, we see a lot of word to mouth customers, and we see repeat customers. And this is exactly how we envisioned it. This kind of market is very unique and specialized and it works for a very specific and limited crowd, but there are very few stores like ours. And in the market of unique or common I love being an odd flower. I don't like the " me too" approach. Last month the store already covered its mortgage, I am sure it will do much more than that this month. And today was our best day yet if sales. So I am very very happy and looking forward to see even better news and I'm enjoying one day at a time on this road, every minute of the journey. I knew three years ago I'm embarking on a very special journey, I sure didn't know how it will look or the direction it will take.
 
I am thankful for such a wonderful day. I am thankful I enjoy the journey so much; because this is where all the fun and joy resides. I am thankful for every day, for every step, for a journey beyond my wildest dreams.

No comments: