Friday, February 28, 2014

Here we go again

Day 1135 - for months I am complaining about the place I chose as my home and I told my landlord I want to break the contract. It took several months but finally the day had come - it was rented yesterday and the new tenants will move in way before I will be able to find a new place and so we agreed that I will keep my stuff in one of the rooms until the end of April. And so happy about the news but with very little time to pack my house and even less time to do that, I am starting a new chapter, once again. It's not easy to move every year; to pack and unpack; to arrange a house and put it back into boxes, but I am so happy to leave this place that I willingly doing all that. Still, I dread the work ahead. Moving, moving, moving... will I ever be able to buy a house of my own and stop that? I sure hope the answer is yes.
 
I am thankful I can leave this house in 10 days. I am thankful I have a place to move into until I'll find a new apartment. I am thankful the wheels are in motion once again.

No comments: