Saturday, February 1, 2014

Quality time

Day 1108 - we made a decision to change things and at least for two days we are doing just fine. A good night sleep, healthy food in the right quantities and in the right time and most importantly, we went for a hike on the beach for over two hours. Not very long, but so much more than we did in month. And I have to admit it feels good to be out again, especially on a beautiful day like today. It was windy but warm and sunny and a walk on the beach is always something very special. This week was very difficult and so it is so wonderful to end it in such a relaxed weekend. It gives me the energy needed for another week of high stress, long hours and not enough time to breath. Did I make the right decision of opening a store? For sure I didn't know how demanding it is and how much of my free time it will take, but I am so happy I have it, it bring such great qualities into my life that I think it's worth it big times. There are some plans I have to postpone at the moment, just because you cannot just take off when you have a store, but this is only a delay. I am sure that in a few years we'll bring it to the point we can take time off. And for now, I am happy with what I have. I am fulfilling a dream and i am doing that with the man I love, what more can I ask for.

I am thankful for this wonderful weekend. I am thankful for this opportunity to unwind and recharge. I am thankful for this privilege to live my dream. I am thankful for every little moment.

No comments: