Friday, January 31, 2014

Some changes are needed

Day 1107 - having a store means very little free time. It means long hours and because of our living situation we have to add to that also two hours a day of commute. The end result is bad eating schedule and no physical activity. All this has to stop since it is taking a heavy toll on our bodies, whether we feel it at the moment or not. So we are going to make some changes in both aspects. Start eating healthy food again, sleep more and add some workout into our days. Young bodies can take this kind of abuse and stay healthy but I am going to be 56 this month and my partner 64 we have to pay more attention to our health or we might cause irreversible damage, and no excuses will help to change that. So here we go, a turning point, I hope in our daily life; a turning point for the better. And starting today, no delays.
 
I am thankful for this wake up call, before any permanent damage was done. I am thankful for this opportunity to make positive changes, to live healthier. I am thankful for the first day on what I hope will be our road to great health and more balanced life.

No comments: