Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cooking late at night

Day 1085 - at 11:30 pm I was in my kitchen cutting onions and carrots preparing soup for tomorrow. My daughter is conning here for the weekend and with the crazy hours this week I had no time to cook. So most of the food ill cook tomorrow afternoon but a soup takes a long time to cook so I decided to give it a head start. I am so happy my daughter is coming but ill have to show it in a different way. Food for sure will not take center stage, unless we'll do it together. I'm so tired now and I have only few hours to sleep but I feel so much better now about having at least something to offer.
 
I am thankful my daughter is coming tomorrow. I am thankful for buzy day that left no time for anything else but had several walk-ins to the store   I am thankful for a blessed day.

No comments: