Thursday, January 2, 2014

Together in time of grief

Day 1078 - another day passed and we are trying to get back to normal but it cannot happened so early. The funeral took place only yesterday and one cannot just turn on or off  in a moment. Grieving is a process and it had just begun. But in the mean time we spend time together and it enables him to do the necessary work, the soul search and start the long journey towards healing. I know my presence in his life right now is so important and I am so happy we have found each other at the right time. To be with someone you love in times like that is so important. So I worked in the store all this week so he can go about all the necessary arrangements of the funeral, and so he won't be alone. I have to admit that despite the circumstances I enjoyed the week very much and it gets me thinking, really thinking, whether I should leave my current job and totally immerse myself  in the spiritual and physical world of my mystic store.
 
I am thankful more than I can express I can be of help to the man I love at this difficult junction in his life. I am thankful for the time we can spend together, something we so missed in the passed few months since we opened the store. I am thankful for every tender moment, for strings woven from heart to heart. I am thankful for every moment of my life.

No comments: