Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bad News

Day 1099 - I got a call tonight but I did not inform my daughter yet and I don't want to write things before talking to her. So this is a very short entry. I am concerned and sad but I know things will get better. I was in a special meeting tonight working with special healing energies and I sent all of them to the right address. I hope it works just as people testified. I will do what ever I can to help as well. Tonight the only thing I am thinking about is sending energies of healing and of fast recovery.
 
I am thankful it didn't end worse than it did. I am thankful I have people in my life I love so much that it hurts so much to know they are not well. I am thankful for this wake-up call; our time here is limited and postponing visits might mean never seeing a loved one ever again so I promise myself to be more diligent about that.  

No comments: