Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Learning from mistakes of others

Day 1097 - We spent this evening with our networking group. It was an evening of reprements by the leader of the group telling them they don't do enough and how they can do better. We decided to come even though it did not concer us since we are only three days in this group and it sure was a good decision. I think I learned more tonight about how to do things than by coming to ten regular meetings. Here he was very assertive and really dissected situations and how thing can be done better since at the end of the day we are all here to promote our businesses. I am very happy we had an opportunity to attend such an important meeting, and probably save months of a learning curve and so many mistakes. I think today will serve as a great stepping stone in our campaign to promote our store.

I am thankful for our decision to attend today's meeting. I am thankful for all the help and tips offered to us by the head of the group. I am thankful we got the chance to learn from the mistakes of others instead of learning everything from our mistakes. I am thankful that at half past midnight I can go to bed for five short ours before waking up to our Wednesday networking group.

No comments: