Monday, January 20, 2014

A wonderful spring day

Day 1096 - it is January and in the place I called home until I moved back here it is still winter. It will be winter for many more weeks. They won't even consult the groundhog for another 3 weeks and here we had a beautiful day. It was sunny with bright blue skies and warm In the middle of January I am wearing a very light shirt and in the afternoon a cardigan and that is enough to keep me warm. True, I wish I could spend more time outdoors in a beautiful day like that, but even just walking to my car and to work from the parking lot, and looking outside and enjoying the spring around me is good and it makes me happy. I am the kind of person who can live in an everlasting spring so this is perfect time of the year for me. I know winter is not over yet, but for today we had a wonderful spring day and I am so thankful for that.
 
I am thankful for a beautiful day we had today. I am thankful to live in a place where in the middle of January it's even possible to have a day like that. I am thankful for going late to work, thus getting the opportunity to enjoy that.

No comments: