Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Enjoying the journey

Day 1098 - It's been a very long day that started at 5:30 am and only now we came home, at10:30 pm. Add to that the less than 4 hours we had to sleep tonight and the almost an hour long drive under these circumstances and you can imagine how happy I am to call it a night. But regardless how physically tired I am, my spirit is high and I am so happy. They always say you have to enjoy the journey and not only the destination, I think that now when I am doing something I connect with so deeply I understand that saying; I love every moment of my days, and doing it with the man I love makes even better.
 
I am thankful for the privilege to do something I enjoy so much. I am thankful for every moment if every day. I am thankful to my partner for being there with me every step of the way. I M thankful I can go to sleep now.

No comments: