Monday, January 27, 2014

Awareness

Day 1103 - in the past few day I lose or misplace a lot of things. It culminated today with my search for the remote control to the parking garage. I have to live in greater awareness, I have to pay attention to my actions and to things around me; I cannot live in a dreamlike state. People talk about enlightenment a lot. I think that enlightenment is living life fully, living the moment and in the moment and most importantly, be fully present. A tarot card brought this to my attention, highlighted for me the fact that I am not there and in the past week I lost some ground, even in comparison to my regular state of being. Crisis is a time when we have to be at our best and I have to double my efforts and concentrate and pay attention.
 
I am thankful for this reminder to my lack of awareness. I am thankful since now I can take some steps to make it better. I am thankful to all my loved ones, near and far, for being in my life. I am thankful for this unique opportunity we all have right now to be a family and come close together.

No comments: