Friday, January 17, 2014

I am thankful for Friday

Day 1093 - Friday, mall day store day, short day. Three good things how wonderful. We are doing better at the mall since people are starting to know us. We are doing better at the store all good things, all good and important steps on our road to establish the store and to top it off we have a short day on Friday so we get home in a normal hour and eat nice dinner in a normal hour and even go to bed om a normal hour and the best is yet to come - going to sleep with no alarm clock!! Friday, so much good pact into a single day...
 
I am thankful for a great day on all the fronts. I am thankful for a good ending to the week. I am thankful I can go to sleep now and enjoy a long and restful night. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life.

No comments: