Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Something about giving

Day 1105 - my second and last night at the hospital. Being here, helping my dad is a very special experience for me. I've been away for so many years, I was removed spiritually for many years. I harbored so many negative feelings when I was younger. And finally comes a time in an adult human's live when wisdom starts to kick in. at least I can testify it did that with me. As I am getting older my horizons widen, I judge less and I bless more. And in the past three years since I moved back to my country, I was able to open a new chapter with my parents, clean of any negative feelings, of bad memories. I was finally able to understand and to love them the way I should. So for me being here at the hospital, for a few days take the role of the giver, the helper is something very special. I do it with a heart full of love to the both of them. I do it and hope that I will have the good fortune of doing it for many years to come. I think that this accident opened my heart so much more to both of them and enabled me to see them in a very different light. And most importantly, it made me see things in me I didn't know exist and I am so happy to find them. It is past midnight, tomorrow I am going back home as my dad will be transferred to a rehab center; this little moment in time is coming to an end, but it will be cherished forever.

I am forever thankful for this opportunity to be here and be of help. I am thankful I live in this country and can do that. I am thankful for the opportunity to pay back to the people, my parents, who did so much for me. I am thankful to my partner for doing everything in the store in the past two day, freeing my head to fully be here.  

No comments: