Monday, January 13, 2014

Premature joy

Day 1089 - I thought I had time, that I can post 5 items every day but during a phone call with the people who built our website I found out that I am the bottleneck, that as soon as I can finish my part they can load it all and we are ready to go. So back to the grinding stone and to long hours of work. I put about 15 products today and I'll try to do the same every day now so I'll have the bulk of the store ready in a week time. It probably is a good thing - our website will be ready faster, but alas, it's 1 am now and I just now decided to call it a day. Yes, another long day...

I am thankful I can go to sleep now after many hours of work. I am thankful I still have a few days to do it and a long weekend of work. I am thankful its all for the promotion of our store.

No comments: