Sunday, January 19, 2014

Letting go of the weekend

Day 1095 - still basking in the warmth and light of Saturday, just as one should. It is said that Sunday still carries with it some of the holiness of Saturday and so it has to be a little slow as if we ease our way into the bustling of regular week days. It really how I felt today, as if I want to hold on to the special atmosphere of this last weekend; as if I don't really want to let it go. I feel so blessed I feel this way. I feel so blessed every day for having such a partner, for running a business together and even if sometimes it brings tension into our life it also brings so much good. We build something together, we learn to see a side we never knew exists in our partner and we both work toward the same goals with complete trust in each other. Lats year we trusted each other hiking the Israel Trail this year we trust each other with running a complex business together. I find it a most wonderful thing. And I feel so lucky for having such a partner. I wished for him yet didn't know he was really there... Sunday, slowly letting go of the weekend and getting down to business; until next week.
 
I am thankful again for the special weekend I find so hard to let go of. I am thankful for a good day. I am thankful for every moment, for every discussion, for every moment we spend together. I am thankful for my life, ust as they are.

No comments: