Friday, January 10, 2014

My Friday Routine

Day 1086 - a long week is coming to its end. I was in the mall today again Just as I did last week and as I plan to do for so many more weeks. I was there talking to people and letting them know about our store. And the good news is that someone who saw me last week at the mall came today to the store, loved it and bought few things and later came to the mall and looked for me to tell me how beautiful and special our store is!! It feels so good to know it's working. The reason we decided to go and open a stall at the mall is to let people know about it. We decided that the best both price wise and targeted wise is to go to the place where our clients are. There used to be a Mystic shop at that mall but it closed about two years ago, short enough to remember and long enough to look for an alternative. And so some of their clients might come to us if they'll know about it. I sell enough to cover the cost and bring a small income but most importantly, because of that it doesn't cost me anything to be in the mall, only time and my time right now is dedicated to spread the word, so it's perfect venue. More people told me today they come to visit and I hope at least some of them will visit and will become our little circle of friends. I came home very late and my daughter was already waiting here so a nice evening followed a good day. Nothing more I can ask for but to go to sleep right now and work on my sleep deprivation.

I am thankful for a second mall outing. I am thankful we saw today the first fruits of this effort. I am thankful for a wonderful evening with my daughter, it's been a while and I am happy she is here for a visit. I am thankful for the many hours of sleep ahead of me. Good Night!!

No comments: