Saturday, January 18, 2014

A wonderful day

Day 1094 - originally we planned to drive to the city and hang flyers but we changed our plans. The website had a priority over the flyers so we stayed home and worked. But we took our time waking up in the morning. We had late breakfast late everything. Music, laughter, time to slow down and eat well, rest and recharge, time to enjoy each other's company and find once again how wonderful life is when love is part of it. With every passing day it is more apparent. I am so lucky to be where I am right now. A simple day with nothing special except for the fact that it was a weekend with the man I love.
 
I am thankful for an amazing weekend. I am thankful for tender moments that remind us how lucky we are. I am thankful for more happiness I ever wished for or thought possible at my age. I am thankful for my life, just as they are.  

No comments: