Monday, January 6, 2014

Being thankful

Day 1082 - nothing special to repot, how wonderful!! In light of the latest events in our life, just having a quiet day works wonders for us. Waking up at a normal hour today, arriving home before 10 pm, small dinner and simply spending time with each other, talking into the night. It is so wonderful that after more than a year we are together we have so much to talk about, that we are never bored with each other. I made a wish to the universe for the kind if man I am looking for and I got what I was looking for. With every passing day I know more how lucky I am to have him in my life. Little did I know how wonderful it can be. And is not to say that we don't fight sometimes, even bitterly, but we both know how lucky we are, how rare it is to find real love. So an exciting day or an uneventful day, who cares? At the end of the day we still have each other and that's what matter most.
 
I am thankful for finding love at my age. I am thankful for every day - good, bad, boring, exciting. I am thankful for every day on this earth.

No comments: