Saturday, January 11, 2014

A special visit

Day 1087 - My daughter was here for the weekend. I was very busy since I have to bring my VAT report to my accountant tomorrow and I am working on the store's website so I didn't have to much time to spend with her. But regardless I am so happy she is here. I cleaned the house after three weeks I didn't have time to do that and hung the washed laundry, and she made a wonderful breakfast at the same time. And we got to sit down and chat for a while. We don't get to spend much time together between our very busy schedules so it was so nice. and considering the other option of not seeing each other at all until our schedule will get better, even being busy together is nice. I hope that in a few weeks my workload will go down and quality time will mean something again. But at the present moment I don't have that luxury. Time is my most scarce resource right now. I have finally finished my work for the day at 1:45 am and I still have to take a shower and wake up at 6 am for a new day and a new week... starting a new business literally takes every waking hour! No complains, just stating the obvious.

I am thankful to my daughter for coming here to spend the weekend with me. I am thankful for all she did here, for a wonderful breakfast, for her company. I am thankful that at this hour I can finally can call it a day.

No comments: