Sunday, January 26, 2014

Examining my day

Day 1102 - assuming we deserve all the good and all the bounty life presenting to us, do we stop often enough to ask if what we have in our life is that "best". An interesting question that came up in a discussion and left me pondering. So lets check my day for example in light of this question. I had a relaxed morming with my beloved, a few hours at the store my favorite place in the world at the moment; I spent few hours at my job for sure not my favorite but its my safety net at the moment; I hope my store will pick up enough so I can drop this one at some point. During the day I had numerous phone calls to my mom and my siblings regarding my dad - they sure deserve every ounce of concern and care. They did so much for all of us, it is time for us to pay it back. So looking at my day I feel blessed. I have so much happiness and bounty in my life, so much good. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family; such wonderful parents. I this I have life I deserve and I am surrounded by people I deserve. How lucky I am!

I am thankful for every for a wonderful day. I am thankful for all the bounty in my life. I am thankful for every moment, good or bad.

No comments: