Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Another long night on the computer

Day 1090 - I was working on the website products for the past three hours and it is again past midnight. Luckily, I decided to leave my laptop charger at the store, I just got the warning of 15% battery life so I decided to quite so I'll still have time to write my blog (and sleep for four hours). Tomorrow is our morning networking group meeting which means waking up at 5:30 am and leaving the house no later than 6:30 so It's really good something forced me to stop my work and go to bed. I have so much work and it goes so slowly that it seems I'll never finish it, but I thing it is more important to go to sleep now. Another very long day ahead of me tomorrow. But We are moving along and I managed to put in 10 new things so I am a little closer  and the website will be a little more rich in content and at the end of the day, this is what I am trying to achieve by this mad dash to the finish line. Once it's on the air I'll have to put every product individually and it will take so much more time than right now when it will be loaded all at once... few more days to go like that and one full weekend.

I am thankful for a very productive evening. I am thankful I have the mental and physical strength for yet another very long day. I am thankful I decided to leave the charger for my laptop in the store so I can finally call it a day.

No comments: