Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One more step...

Day 1084 - We got our business cards and the roll-up today so we are now ready for the second mall appearance this coming Friday. It's funny how much I was missing having business cards in the past few weeks; we don't realize how much it becomes part of the business culture. Talking to people, telling them about the store is part of my daily routine but I cannot bring it to the right place if I can't hand them my card. But all this now is part of the past and from now on we have no more excuses. We printed 5000 cards now our mission is to give them away, in a meaningful way, in the shortest time. How about 5 cards a day to begin with and we'll take it from there. Loaded with cards I am going to work now hoping to make an impression and find a reason to give them away; 5 cards a day...

I am thankful for one more step in our way to a full blown business. I am thankful for every step on this path. I am thankful for another long day that is coming to an end and for another long day awaiting us in a few short hours.

No comments: