Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A very long night

Day 1133 - I had to pull a very long night in an attempt to finish some things for work but to no avail. I don't have enough time lately to do my day job and it sure shows. I am not used to slack and it makes me feel bad, but there is only so much I can do in a day and my business has a priority over anything else right now. I need few more days to finish what I was trying to finish tonight. So there's no point in staying any longer, it's futile anyway and I'll just be dead tired tomorrow. So at 2:20 am I am calling it a night, finish my blog and crawl to bed. Even though I did not finish, I made a big progress tonight and I did my best; and that's what counts.
 
I am thankful this very long day is coming to it's end. I am thankful I can get up in a normal time tomorrow, so I have about 5 hours of sleep. I am thankful this kind of a blitz is not my routine.

No comments: