Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Day 1121 - Valentine's Day on a Friday  is good for business and for us. I held our booth at the mall while my partner was on the store front. Both places had good traffic and good sales and it made me very happy. And the best part is that it's Friday so it's a short day. We were home before sunset. I don't remember when it happened last time. A good ending to a very long and busy week. Tomorrow we are planning to be back for poster hanging around town, weather permitting of course since they talk about rains and it sure changed much since the morning. Well, if not the. We'll have more time to rest. I sure can use that.
I am thankful for a very good day at the store. I am thankful for a wonderful week. I am thankful for the rest ahead. And of course I am so thankful I have someone I love so much today and every day, it brings so much into my days.

No comments: