Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Networking blitz

Day 1126 - Wednesday night. I am exhausted after back to back networking events, yesterday night and this morning. I cannot wait to move back to the city; it will save us at least two hours a day on the road and on this specific junction it is the difference between a normal night and an extremely short one. and in the physical state I am right now I sure prefer the longer one. But as much as I complain, I would not miss it, so we pay we tiredness the night after but we keep doing it diligently week after week. And today I gave the longer talk about our business, I sure hope it will move some people into action, to help us. I will write no longer - too tired to continue.

I am thankful this long day reached its end and we can retire now. I am thankful for another day, another opportunity to make things right, to push forward, to get better. I am thankful for an evening of late celebration of my birthday, as tired as we were. I don't take any of these gestures for granted.

No comments: