Monday, February 3, 2014

The 60 seconds speech

Day 1110 - after more than a month in two networking groups I decided to make some changes. The first one in to modify and improve my 60 seconds presentation to the group. I watched a very good YouTube video about that and realized I am totally off target. So now I am trying to come up with a better speech and to create a memory hook. It might take me a few days but I know I am on to something. I have to identify more my target market, to define 5 such groups and to explain it in a way that will make referrals easy. All this makes me think in a more focuses way about the store and it's potential clientele. I have to look for interesting stories. All good things; the more I think of creative ways to grow the business, the faster it will grow.
 
I am thankful for this eye opening video I watched and for the understanding it brought with it. I am thankful for the opportunity to get better, to develope my skills. I am thankful for any idea to get better and grow my business.

No comments: