Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another short night

Day 1118 - strategical planning way into the night. A lot of ideas, a long "to do" list and a very short night at the end of that session. The life of a new business is not easy, for sure. Tomorrow we have our weekly networking group meeting, which means a 5:30 am wake up call. Considering the fact that its already past midnight and I didn't start getting ready for sleep, it's not a very encouraging picture. But I love what I do and I know that the only road to success is doing what we do I don't think we have much to consider. It is our reality and it is going to be like that for a very long time. We have to push as much as we can to make the waiting period as short as we can.

I am thankful I have such a great partner that keeps me accountable when I slack. I am thankful we do it all together, it makes things so much easier and more pleasant. I am thankful that we still have almost five hours of sleep tonight.

No comments: