Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A blessed path

Day 1223 - Tuesday is now my numerology class which means I was home by 11:40pm. I came home all excited about the things I learned today and very hungry. To make a long story short, it is now past 2 am and we finished our very late dinner and the day's stories but it's very late and a very short night lies ahead. But all this is not enough to dampen the gratitude I have in my heart for another very good class and for a very good day on the store front. With every passing day we get the messages that we are on the right track, that we are starting to be a real player in the local theme. And that is what we were looking for. Word to mouth referrals and many repeat clients.

I am thankful every day for every client that comes into our store. I am thankful for every good word, for every compliment. I am thankful for significant growth in the traffic and the sales. I am thankful this store gives us the best of both workds the material side bu side with the spiritual ones. I am thankf we are walking on a blessed path.

No comments: