Monday, May 26, 2014

A romantic evening

Day 1222 - a wonderful evening with my partner after a long day of work. A mediocre meal but a very pleasant evening. Life as always is in the little flowers at the side of the road. I love it that we can seat and talk for hours about real stuff not gossip or current affairs. This is what makes it so special. A discussion that I have to think and learn, new and different ideas and just things to explore together. No taboos. Not too many per-assumption. All at eye level and right from the heart. More that a year and a half later and a very stormy relationship but so fulfilling and challenging. Our life is so hectic so it's good to find every now and then time carved just for our us. I hope we'll be able to keep it like that for a very long time.

I am thankful for a very special evening. I am thankf for my day. I am thankf for his presence in my life.

No comments: