Saturday, May 24, 2014

Quality time

Day 1220 - a very lovely weekend indeed. Eating well, sleeping well and most important of all - quality time with my daughter. Her burn is getting a little better so we were able to go to a cafe on the boardwalk by the beach and it was so wonderful. We spent there few hours reading and napping and enjoying the fresh breeze. As always, it is the best remedy for any illness and by the time we came back home she already felt a little better and the pain eased a little. We don't get to spend much time together and every such weekend is so special. And I am so happy I could help her a little in such a difficult situation.
 
I am thankful to my daughter for being here this weekend. I am thankful for wonderful we spent together. I am thankful for such quality time.

No comments: