Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My little house

Day 1209 - waking up in the morning to a bright blue sky framed by natural forest vegetation is a great way to start my day. And the best thing is that I don't have to travel or pay extra for all this luxury. Living in a city it is even less of a given I can have such a thing. And I am that lucky. This is my fourth apartment since I moved back to my country and I finally found what I was looking for. I think I will not move for here for a very long time. So every morning when I wake up and every evening when I come back from work and see our little patio with all the potted plants we already surrounded ourselves with I just thank my luck and bless that moment. Everything aligned this time to help me find the right place.
 
I am thankful for finding this little house. I am thankful for every ray of sun that shines through it, for every ray of moon the brings the mystery in. I am thankful for moments of magic.

No comments: