Thursday, May 8, 2014

Steps in the right direction

Day 1204 - as time goes by, few of our costumes are developing attachment to the store; something that makes me very happy. Since this is what every new business wants to achieve. Of course it's not enough yet and we have to develope a larger clientele base, but costumer retention is crucial to our success. So every time one of them comes back its a special moment. Itoday one came to the store and made the comment how much she likes it and how she feels it fills her in. And another called to order something and had a long discussion that ended the same way. It warms my heart and makes me optimistic about the future and the prospects of the store.

I am thankful for a very good and promising day at the store. I am thankful for every step in the right direction.

No comments: