Saturday, May 10, 2014

Organizing our house

Day 1206 - Saturday. A day of rest in our place, but not here, not today. The original plan was to be all day in the store and put on shelves all the new stuff we just bought. But I woke up this morning and decided I had enough of the mess and a month after we moved here I have no excuse for the house to still look like we just moved in. And so I emptied the room with the boxes and put it in the middle of the living room and for hours we worked and put things into place and slowly the house took shape and start to look better. It is 1 am now, and I am very tired but all is in place and looks just wonderful. So a very long but very satisfying day. and finally the mess is over.

I am thankful to finally have a nice home and no more mess; now it is time to start enjoying it. I am thankful to my partner for all he did today, it's so wonderful to do things together. I am thankful for a very long day that finally comes to the end.

No comments: