Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A student once again

Day 1216 - I started a course of numerology today. It's in the evening and in a different city so I have to take the train and I only came back home at 11:30pm but none of the above can dampen my enthusiasm. I am very excited about the class and the opportunities it will open for our store. We are already having our first class in tarot and next year I hope I will be able to work well with numerology. And in the mean time, I am learning a new language and a new way of thinking; finding in one more way how our life is not as random as we'd like to think. Leaning us astound at the plan and direction behind it all. It's my first day and I understand very little and I can't wait for the next one.
 
I am thankful I found out about the class at the very last minute and was able to sign up for it. I am thankful for new horizons about to open in front of me. I am thankful I can go to sleep now, it's late and tomorrow morning we have our networking group.

No comments: