Friday, May 2, 2014

Beach day, once again

Day 1198 - after closing our weekly booth at the mall we felt like going to the beach and have a light dinner there but knowing the evenings are still very cold we stopped at home to pick up our fleece jackets. Once again I was amazed at the ease of that simple act. Just a little detour of about five minutes and we where on our way, back to original plan to go to the beach. How wonderful, how easy. Some people need hard lessons in order to internalize and understand some very simple ideas. I neede to live away from the city to understand how easy I had it, how much I like it here. How much easier my life is since I'm back here. I love my Friday routine - mall, beach, early dinner, a good ending to a very busy week.
 
I am thankful for a wonderfully relaxed afternoon. I am thankful for this city, it's amazing sea and beaches. I am thankful for little trifles that give the color and taste to my life.

No comments: