Thursday, May 22, 2014

David against Goliat

Day 1218 - I had a business endeavor  that went sour and I wanted out of it. But they refused to reimburse me for the portion I didn't use. It is not a lot of money but I ft that justice is on my side and I was wronged and I refused to buckle just because I am one person against the big corporate. People told me that no one that left them before got reimbursed for the unused part, but I didn't care. And this afternoon they called me to let me know they accept my position and immediately give me my money back so we can go our separate ways. I was very happy about this victory, I felt I was right and was not about to let them win just because they are bigger and stronger. A very important lesson in how to handle my affairs in the future.
 
I am thankful I found the strength in me to fight for what is right. I am thankful I wOn it. I am thankful I can put it now behind me and move forward.

No comments: