Friday, May 30, 2014

A very romantic evening

Day 1226 - Friday is our short day; we come home before 5 pm. So we decided to go out for a movie, our first as unbelievable as it might sound since both of us like movies. We chose the German movie Back on Track. It was a very special evening indeed. We saw our first movie together, a very good and touching one, especially for older people dealing with getting older and weaker, and a burden for all around and what one man's burning desire to live does at all around him. and we continued the evening here on our little patio once again with some snacks, wine and endless chain of YouTube music videos. It is now almost 1:30 at night and only now we decided to call it a day. It is something so special to spend an evening like that, listening to oldies music and talk the night away. I love this kind of evenings, I find it so very special and I sure don't take it for granted. I really appreciate how lucky I am to find a partner to all that.
 
I am thankful for such a special and very romantic evening. I am thankful for all the special things we put into the past few hours; life is in the little details; that's why I am thankful to every one of them. I am thankful this day is coming to its end and that another one is waiting for me tomorrow. I am thankful for my life, just as they are.  

No comments: