Friday, September 14, 2012

A New Year Dance

Day 605 - after a very long time I went dancing tonight and it was so much fun!! I tried to convince my partner to come with me but he didn't feel like dancing so I decided that this is not a good enough reason for me to stay home and I went with two of my friends from my painting class, both going there for the first time. We met there few other friends from my hiking group and from other activities I do so it was a real party. The two girls I came with left very early but I stayed, we thought of that and came in separate cars, and I loved every minute of it. I met there also a very good friend of mine and we danced together most of the night, flirting harmlessly with each other, just because it's fun. It's really funny, my daughter and I talked about it many times we are all very flirty and just enjoy the game without any hidden agenda behind it but most people don't understand it. One of my friends actually came to me and asked what would my partner say? and I always say the same thing - its harmless and meaningless I am just having fun and if he cannot understand it - too bad, I am not going to change that and he will have to trust me. and besides I asked him to join me so it was his choice. And no one owns me I am a free woman and I can do what ever I want; I am also very honest and very faithful so even if it looks like flirting its just a tease and nothing real. another thing that was interesting, I came in one of my new outfits and my new hair and new look and so many guys tried to make a pass at me, one even came to tell me that I am the prettiest woman there; so of course I know its just a pick-up line but I definitely looked good and it made me so happy. I am so happy every day about this makeover I did;  it was such an amazing gift I gave myself. 
   
 I am thankful for a very deep conversation I had with my partner, it is the first such serious one and I think we cleared a lot of things and maybe gave it more of a chance. I am thankful for this makeover every single day, it really changed my life. I am thankful I decided to go even if my boyfriend didn't. I am thankful for a wonderful dance; for a night full of fun and laughter. I am thankful for such an amazing day.

No comments: