Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love

Day 593 - my son's girlfriend came here today and we spent the whole day together, the three of us. We cooked, actually my son did; We went to a guitar shop and spent hours there testing guitars and just having good times. This is the perfect outing in this hot weather; a toy store for adults.  At the evening we had a very long conversation and it was eye opening and very interesting. I learned so much about my son and about their relationship from this session. And I just love it. I really like seeming my son so much in love, seeing them both. It makes me so happy as his mom to see him in such a good place, with such a sweet girl; seeing him so happy. I am so happy for them both.
 
I am thankful I got to meet the girl, and to witness how happy she makes my son; how sweet they are together. I am thankful they felt comfortable enough to open their world to me. I am thankful for a wonderful day.

No comments: