Monday, September 24, 2012

Home stretch

Day 615 - I thought I am giving myself some needed TLC but at 2 am I woke up and felt so sick I couldn't fall asleep again for almost an hour. So I was very tired and a little drained today, but I am on the final stretch of the project, and can't even afford this kind of luxury. I have to finish it by Wednesday night for an early submission on Thursday. Almost done, I can't wait for it to be behind me, I can't wait to have an evening with nothing to do, just me and a good book and my bed. Few more days, I can do it, I know I can...

I am thankful it is the day of atonement here tomorrow, a day off work so I'll have few extra hours and on Wednesday, just enough to have it all done. I am thankful my daughter is here for these two days; she'll keep  me grounded and sane even during the last crash. I am thankful I can go to sleep, I am literally falling asleep.   

No comments: