Sunday, September 23, 2012

Some needed TLC

Day 614 - It is the first day on our winter time and so by 6pm it was dark - a little depressing, I have to admit, but I guess I'll get use to it. Other than that, nothing really happen today; one of those days. I didn't even made as much progress as I planned on my report today which means extra work tomorrow. But if this is how I felt than I guess this is what I needed; I can't always be on. so the one thing I can do as an act of kindness to my self is to go to bed now, maybe even with a book, something I haven't done lately, just an evening of TLC towards myself after a very intense workload on the weekend.
  
So I am thankful I can do an act of kindness and not be upset about lack of energy, but respect that and play along. I am thankful for an early bed time. I am thankful for a bed that is waiting for me, for the food I ate tonight, for the roof over my head and for an aircondition, if it'll be too warm in my room. I am thankful I have a down day because I will appreciate so much more my renewed energy tomorrow. I am thankful I can say good night now at 10:30pm - don't remember the last time I saw this hour while in bed!

No comments: