Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bad news

Day 597 - I got bad news today. My mother in law had a very bad accident at home and was in our hospital for a week and she got moved today to a rehab center. We are trying for few months already to convince her to move to a nursing home. She is 85 and a widow for many years and her health is not as great any more and we keep telling her that it is so important that there is someone who is watching in case of an emergency or an accident. And here we are, at that very scenario. What is of enen more concern is how she will recover from this incident. Is she going to be ok or is it going to be the  beginning of her decline. I sure hope she'll be able to pull through. I know every human is destine to die but it is very hard for me to accept it for my close family and friends. I live this woman very much and I would love for her to be around for many years to come. It is sad that this happened when I was here and it will be few more days before I am back and can visit her. But I am happy that she is already out of the hospital and on her recovery path. I wish her full recovery and a very fast one st that.

I am thankful that she is better and already in recovery. I am thankful I will be there in a few days. I am thankful that even though I divorced her son we manage to forge a friendship all of our own. I am thankful she still has time on this earth and among us.

No comments: