Friday, September 21, 2012

About Procrastination

Day 612 - It's Friday, a day to go out and have fun. My hiking group is doing an overnight trip and I did not join them. instead I stayed home and I am working on my Cambodia project. Not sure I was up for a weekend trip but a one day could have been great had I finished my project on time, but I didn't and now I have only few days left. So it is Friday and I was working for a few hours on that and by now I am ready to go to sleep. I have a major part tomorrow - to write about the temple complex of Angkor Wat I think tomorrow is all I need, but if not enough, I'll finish it on Sunday and then I have to finish planning the tour of Phnom Penh and the country side and I am done. It is the holidays' month so we have Tuesday and Wednesday off - perfect all I need to put the last touches on my project. So yes, I didn't go to the trip but I am making serious progress and I even had over two hours of beach time for one more sunset perfect. Life is good, I really can't complain and I enjoy this project so much that its really not a burden for me but one more way for me to learn new things. The good thing is that my daughter is in the Kibbutz, and my MF is out of town visiting his daughter so I don't feel guilty for being so absorbed in my work, for neglecting everyone; or being destructed and in danger of not doing enough.
  
I am thankful for a day I had for myself and my project. I am thankful for great strides I made in the past few days. I am thankful for this opportunity to learn new things.I am thankful I chose this country and I really hope to travel there soon. I am thankful my work is almost done. 

No comments: