Monday, October 1, 2012

I lost my cool

Day 622 -  I had an ugly fight with my ex today via emails. All while I am working at the conference. His behavior left me stunned. It never fails to amaze me how some people behave when money is at stake. I am appalled by his reacting. For a few minutes I wanted to send this chain of emails to my kids so they'll know who their father is but then I thought better of it. Still, a friend called me few minutes after it happened and I told him some of the story and used words I never used in my life. I am so thankful I got out of this mad house, out of this marriage!! I thought no one can make me upset anymore, but that man has some cruelty in him that is beyond me.

I am thankful more than I'll ever be able to express that I am out of my previous life. I am thankful that this man is out of my life and that our religious divorce will take effect this month. I am thankful I might get upset for a few hours but then I go back to my sane life, away from all this. 

No comments: