Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chakra Healing


Day 652 - A friend of mine called me today to check if I want to go with her to a lecture about color healing. Of course I did. So after work I drove to her house and we went together to the event. It was a very interesting presentation. The healer talked about the chakras and their respective colors, and about healing with colors. We each had to choose three pieces of fabric in different colors from the pile in the middle of the room; I chose yellow, turquoise and purple, and then we started working on what each color means, what each chakra represents and how to heal problems in certain areas with the right colors. Some of the girls heard this kind of lecture before, but for me it was the first time, thus very interesting. As to the colors I picked, yellow is the color of the solar plexus chakra; a very powerful chakra. Turquoise - inner calm, purity, communication. And my last color was purple. The third eye - this is a very spiritual chakra; intuition, spirituality, vision; all great things. In short, I liked what it showed about me, my current state of mind and soul. So of course when she asked who wants to volunteer so she can show the work of the cakras I jumped right away. I had to lie on my back while she was holding a chrystal pendulum over each one of the chakras and we watched the movement of the pendulum, the movement of the forces in that chakra. It turns out that all my chakras are wide open and the vortex made the pendulum swing in a circle in full speed as expected, all the chakras but one - the solar plexus. And she asked me if I happen to have heart burns and I started laughing - I suffer from heart burns for years. So she told me to call her tomorrow and she'll let me know what to do to heal it. I don't know if it can do the job, but I am ready to try it, I am ready to try anything to kill my heart burns its haunting me for years. It was a very interesting evening and I am so happy I accepted the invitation of my friend. So happy to learn something new and different. 

I am thankful for a very interesting evening. I am thankful for all I learned from that. I am thankful for being the model, thus learning so much more about myself than I would being only a spectator. I am thankful for the possibility that she can help me and cure my heart burn. I am thankful for a very special day. 

No comments: