Friday, October 5, 2012

The Brith

Day 626 - I don't use this blog to express my political opinions but I do have some and There are certain areas in my country that I don't visit on that ground. My brother and all his family live in such place and I never visited him until today. His daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. And today was his "brith" and we went there, my daughter and I. They are very religious and are there believing it is their mission, a small community, very poor but very happy and with such spiritual strength that it was a very unique experience. The place is beautiful, the landscape is amazing and the community very close, tight, and supportive. As much as I resented going there before, I am so happy I did. I made them very happy and I opened my eyes and my heart to something I never did before and I am so happy I did. Later that night we went dancing. I organized few of my friends and we went all together and it was so much fun. We were four people, two from my your guides class, my MF decided to join us also and we had a lot of fun together. I saw a side of my MF I've never seen before, he dance and laughed and flirted, all good things. It was also interesting how easily he connected with my friends. So a great evening, following a great day. 
  
I am thankful I decided to go to the brith and to visit my brother's family. I am thankful I can find it in me to see good enen I places I don't agree with. I am thankful for a great dance. I am thankful my MF decided to join us, for seeing a side of him I never seen before. I am thankful for a most enjoyable night, for an amazing day. 
  

No comments: