Thursday, March 14, 2013

A special visit

Day 786 - my daughter is coming for a visit this weekend and I'm very excited about it. We used to see each other every weekend but ever since she started life as a civilian and moved to a different city we don't see each other as much. I guess I'm also more busy with my partner and it probably created some distance as well. I hope we will be able to bridge it and to bring back the closeness we shared for so long. But tomorrow she's coming for a visit and I can't wait for that. I think we will also take a little time just for the two if us, kind of going on a date. I think we need that. And more so I just want that quality time and intimacy of the two if us.
 
I am thankful my daughter is coming for a visit. I am thankful for plans and dreams. I am thankful for a special weekend ahead of us. I am so very thankful we both live here in this country and only an hour and a half away.

No comments: